After 30 weeks of strictly online worship, we have decided to resume our Sunday morning, in-person Gatherings beginning November 1st! If you are not ready or able to attend, don't worry... we plan to continue live-streaming! We understand that there are always going to be people on both sides of all the issues surrounding this pandemic, and we are not going to be able to make everyone happy. We pray that you are willing to show grace to both the New Hope leadership, as well as each other, while we slowly navigate these circumstances. Check out the brief message below from Pastor Rob as he outlines what you can expect on Sunday mornings, starting in November.
- We intend to make things as touchless as possible. The Safety & Security Team, as well as Greeters, will try to be available to open/hold all doors.
- Coffee, Tea, Water, and Donut Holes will be available for FREE in the cafe. Our volunteers will serve these refreshments to you.
- Stations have been strategically positioned in the lobby for the distribution and prepping of refreshments. This is intended to promote adequate social distancing.
- Masks will be a requirement for all staff & volunteers whenever they are serving within close proximity to others.
- Masks will be encouraged for all guests (who are able) whenever they're not seated in the auditorium.
- 60% of the auditorium chairs have been removed, and the remaining chairs have been strategically spaced out. Guests should feel free to move chairs to accommodate the number of people in their family.
- Extra sanitation will be done before and after Gatherings.
- Hopeland & Xtreme Kidz (children's ministry) will be operating as usual. Kids 5 and up will be asked to wear a mask, and our leaders will try to keep them socially distanced.
- BOTH the 9am & the 11:01 Gatherings will be steamed LIVE on Facebook & YouTube. Tune in at either time to worship with us, or check them out anytime later.
*Please note that not everyone is comfortable returning to large gatherings, including many of our volunteers. It requires a significant number of volunteers for our Sunday morning Gatherings to operate at the high level some of you are used to, so if something doesn't seem right, it could be because we are short handed. If you're ready to return, we'd love for you to consider joining our volunteer team. Let us know if you're interested!